Farm Insurance


Property owners who reside on a farm premises can obtain a Farmowner Policy which will insure their home, personal property, additional living expenses, farm buildings, farm personal property and farm liability coverage.  Various types of coverage are available.  A tenant who resides in the home and operates the farm can obtain a policy insuring their personal property and additional living expenses as well as farm personal property and farm liability.  Optional Inland Marine coverage such as farm animals and machinery can be added to this policy.